All Apex Treks and Expedition (p) Ltd. has volunteer opportunities available in different sectors in our own organization in the beautiful Nepal. Volunteers have the opportunity to participate in a variety of educational and community aid programs. This will give you a chance to make an important contribution by working for the better future and issue of develop in community develop.
Children’s' (Orphanage) Program
we have our own orphanage home which we are starting for making the bright future of orphanage/helpless and the poorest children in Nepal. Volunteer can help children in the following sector for children.
- Help children to wake up.
- Help children to do their homework.
- Play with children.
- Help children to go to school.
- If Volunteer wants they can teach in school.
- Pick up children from school to home.
- Help them to do their personal thing.
This will give you a chance to make an important contribution to the people of Nepal or children.While doing so gain an in depth experience of the country and its culture that will stay with you the rest of your life.
Health Education (Remote Village)
Depending on their medical and other any qualifications volunteers with a background in health care will work closely with orphanages in the Katmandu Valley. The need is extensive for children’s' health care. Projects could include; health checks, the creation of medical records, health and sanitation education with awareness program and treating basic ailments in the orphanage and community/government base school Volunteers with health education and first aid training can also provide real benefits to local communities.
You can also deliver first aid knowledge to the local villages and assist in developing and delivering First Aid and General Health Programs. Please, note that for the health program we prefer medical students or advanced degree holders, however, volunteers with basic experience in this area can also be use their time
We will require your resume or C.V and one PP size picture. With your application.
Teaching Environmental Awareness
If you have a passion for the environment it is possible to teach environmental awareness in local schools, within the community, or in the many children’s home our volunteers serve. Environmental Awareness activities and programmers can also be undertaken in the plan. In this setting projects could include; informing children about the hazards of inappropriate garbage disposal, building a compost bin and teaching the children how to maintain it, creating paper recycling stations to teach the children a valuable skill that could ultimately be used in their future.
School and Community Maintenance Program
This is an opportunity to help for community people from your heart. We are working in the sector of repairing and maintenance the community school and health post. As well as we well do toilet building; drinking water projects; road drainage projects; recycling projects; stove building; and construction work on our partner organization’s own Children's home.
You can use your initiative to suggest projects of your own. It is vital to be sensitive to the needs and wishes of the local community. Projects are usually partly funded by the communities and partly by our partner organization and/or volunteer contributions. So, volunteer contributions are also very important for community develop. You'll work with community people and your volunteers in small groups, Often you'll also work alongside villagers, learning about traditional methods of building and working.
HomeStay / Cultural Exchange
This program is very interesting and nuch fantastic for getting more experience of your lifetime. In this program, you will be placed with a Nepali family in a small rural village or within a city for the duration of your stay. You'll learn about all aspects of Nepali lifestyle, culture, language, people and food- a different and unforgotten experience. You should remember that this is a cultural and its exchange so you should try and offer some knowledge of your own home culture and customs to your host family. During your home-stay you will attend 2 hours of language lessons in the morning and in the afternoon. You can spend the day visiting the local village and school and exploring the local area.
You can get chance to help out at the local school. Home-stay programs can only be arranged from one weeks or one month and are best from August to December, which is the time when most large local festivals take place resulting in an overall more exciting experience. Please note that if you choose a home-stay/cultural exchange you will be placed with your host family as soon as you arrive in Nepal.
(1) Complete the Application Form: Fill out the application form (click here). Upon receipt of the form we will assess your suitability for the program.
(2) Contact You: If you are successful we will then email you a letter of acceptance.
(3) Decision Point: Once you have read through the letter of acceptance and we have answered any questions or concerns that you might have, it is time to pay your application fee to secure your place on the program. Please note that we will refund your application fee if you decide not to go.
(4) Confirmation: Once the application fee is paid, our volunteer partner will contact you to ensure everything is organized. We will also send you the link to our program guide who covers topics such as: country information, travel links, visa application process, fundraising ideas and much more!
(5) Communication & Support : Throughout the application process, we are committed to working with you to answer any of your questions or concerns. During your placement we are also available as a form of support to you as a volunteer and will email you while in country to discuss how the program is going.
Note: Some profit from this office will go for the better future of children. Please messge us.